1. Ensure high quality, cost effective and proactive legal services and advice is provided to country Managers
Quality assuring internal legal advice provided by country resources
Work proactively with business and channel leaders to identify options for solution of business issues from legal on regulatory perspective.
Improve legal capability at country level
Monitor and review legal services provided by external lawyer at the country level to ensure high quality and cost effective services
2. Responsible for legal aspects of significant commercial activities
Preparation, negotiation and validation of various transaction agreements
Coordination of the external legal advisers and choices of legal advisers
Identification of legal/regulatory risk for the attention of Senior Management and CEO Recommend solutions to ensure that company’s position is covered and protected
3. Ensure consistent, compliant and high quality standards, systems, procedures and documents are established and applied
Develop and review standard legal templates, documents and contracts
4. Ensure legal and regulatory risks are minimized by providing quality and timely legal advice and expertise to Country Business Heads for local matters
5. Keep abreast of the latest developments in legislation and regulations by maintaining good relationship with regulatory agencies in order to
Ensure all product development/pricing/business practices/contracts comply with the appropriate regulatory environment on both local and regional basis
6. Pro-actively lobby local regulators/industries bodies on new/revised regulations/guidelines
At least 10 years professional experience from
leading law firms or legal department of insurance in a regulatory/technical
· Detailed understanding of life insurance and wealth management and impact of regulatory environment
· Good analytical and communication skills
· Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese is definitely a plus
· Legal and/or Business qualifications
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.