Officer, Complaint Governance & Improvement
- Support the Soft Complaint Governance for First Point of Contact to ensure consistency and professionalism on complaint management.
- Assist in the launch of e-Training for Complaint Handling for internal staff
- Provide support to quality assurance exercise on regular basis to ensure the overall complaint handling is professionally delivered as well as in compliance with the AXAHK Complaint Handling Guidelines
Reduction of Complaint
- Provide day-to-day support to all initiatives to drive reduction of complaint to enhance customer experience in a consistency and professional manner, as well as evaluate the effectiveness of the initiatives for post-launched.
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure the implementation of action plan and closely monitor the project timeline.
- Assist in reviewing and updating AXAHK Complaint Handling Guidelines on regular basis and ensure well communicate to all internal parties.
- Provide administrative support to complaint handling training
Cultivate customer-centric culture
- Promote customer centricity and collaboration to the team and among AXAHK through different initiatives
- Provide support to prepare Monthly Complaint Dashboard and relevant communications with customer friendly approach
- Degree holder in Business studies / Marketing with min. 2 years working experience in banking or insurance industry is preferable
- Strong attentiveness to detail
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Result-oriented with strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Great sense of ownership to deliver result within tight timeline
- Positive mindset to change management
- Able to work under pressure and with “can-do” & positive attitude
- Strong support to drive the initiatives for reduction of complaints
- Sound knowledge of MS Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent spoken and written English and Cantonese
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.