· Execution and monitoring of AXA HK project governance processes – this will include but not be limited to:
§ Preparation, consolidation and analysis of project costs at project & portfolio levels, including actual vs forecast tracking, accruals, and summary financial reporting.
§ Checking and consolidation of project status reporting dashboard for in-flight projects, tracking of key milestones
§ Assessments on project performance (quality, time, cost) ratings, and ensuring the accuracy and consistency of status reporting
· Ensuring programme governance procedures are put in place and adhered to throughout project lifecycle
· Perform project health check to ensure delivery is tracking according to timeline, scope and budget
· End to end implementation of project management tool including training and act as a single point of contact for all tool related tasks
· Develop, manage and support the portfolio and management tools (CP – Change Point) and all related system
· Support team members to enable the BTO PMO to be the knowledge centre and single point of contact for project managers across AXA HK in offering project management support and sharing of best practices
· Support regular project health checks to ensure delivery is tracking according to timeline, scope and budget
· Other activities and responsibilities as may be deemed appropriate by the line manager / dept head
Experience and Qualification:
· 1 to 3 years’ experience in a PMO / Governance type role
· Degree qualified, preferably in Business, Finance, IT/Engineering or related disciplines
· Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and project development lifecycles - Familiarity with popular project management platforms such as PPM a strong advantage
· Good analytical mindset with ability to perform numerical analysis and apply financial concepts for the planning, forecasting and tracking of budget costs and resources.
· Advanced Excel knowledge; Ability to work with pivot tables, complex formulas, and VBA macros.
· General proficiency with PowerPoint, Word and MS Project.
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills with ability to develop concise and effective communications for specific audiences
· Good interpersonal skills in building positive working relationships with diverse teams. Ability to influence, educate and collaborate to effectively achieve harmonious results.
· Strong organization and time management skills with the mindset to cope with working on multiple tasks with aggressive deadlines
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.