To perform internal audit assignments in AXA AFFIN General Insurance (AXA AFFIN GI), Malaysia and assist the Head of Internal Auditor as his/her delegate in preparing/ coordinating local, Regional and group audit related papers/ reporting and conduct special investigations.
1. Execution of internal audit plan, performing internal audit field-work following the planned audit programme and approach, delivery of quality work in line with Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) and AXA group standards.
2. Evaluate, follow up and verify on implementation of agreed actions to ensure controls are in place
3. Participate in risk assessment and audit planning (including audit plan and individual audit assignment) process.
4. Evaluate internal processes and controls, and preparing audit reports with value-added recommendations to management and audit committees.
5. Liaise with external auditors where required to assist on audit issues raised by them
6. Support the local CAPT coordinator on any requirements needed
7. Comply with CAPT user manual
8. Conduct special investigation and/or handling of ad hoc projectsKEY REQUIREMENTS
1. Two years industry exposure/ familiar with regulatory requirements.
2. University degree with recognised accounting (CPA, CA, CMA) or auditing (CIA, CISA) designation is strongly preferred
3. Minimum of 2 years audit related working experience, preferably with Big 4 and insurance industry exposure/ familiar with regulatory requirements.
4. Independent, analytical and positive mind, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to deal with people in different levels.
5. Good presentation and report writing skill.
6. Candidates without audit related qualification/ experience but with strong insurance industry operational/ compliance monitoring related experience will also be considered.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance. We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!