The role Officer, Complaint Analytics is responsible for analyzing
trends, allegations and root causes of complaints, in order to recommend and
follow through with improvement and preventive actions.
- Assist Manager to prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly
complaint dashboard/ reports for management meetings
- Consolidate the complaint data from over ten complaint
- Coordinate with the complaint handling teams to govern the
complaint data in terms of accuracy and completeness
- Assist Manager to identify the trend, allegations and root
causes of customer complaints
- Act as the owner of the master complaint data, provide data
support/ presentation materials to counterparts on regular/ ad-hoc basis
- Assist Manager on supporting customer complaint/ new
initiative project and work closely with other departments to achieve the
- Provide regular support to the team, e.g. internal and
external reporting, presentations, internal training materials etc.
- University graduate in Business Administration, Statistics,
Information System or related fields
- Min. 1-2 years relevant working experience in data analytics,
database management or related fields. (Candidate with more experience will be
considered as Senior Officer)
- Experience in insurance or financial industry would be an
- Detailed minded with strong data mining and analytical
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight timeline
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English and Cantonese
(Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Officer)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.