The holder of the position will mainly have to :
· Understand the IFRS17 norm from an actuarial and financial reporting standpoint
· Liaise with Actuarial IFRS17 team on some methodological topics (Discount Rates, Risk adjustment, Onerous contracts etc…)
· Actively participate in the studies around transition and simulations (ie what are the impacts on the B/S and the P&L when we will switch to IFRS17 in 2021)
· Analyze and explain preliminary IFRS17 simulations and results received from entities
· Launch simplified simulations (with existing models to be refined if need be) in a R&D mode
· Define the new reporting KPIs and schedules for the Management (Activity Indicators and Earnings presentations, SII and EEV).
· Prepare and facilitate key documents/slides for IFRS17 Steering committees and Board meetings
· Animate the IFRS17 community around the Group and the entities on these topics
· Train or prepare trainings for entities and the management
· Write Instructions for the dry runs and parallel run, coordinate the processes and consolidate the results
· Be a key interlocutor of Investor relations team to prepare financial communication on IFRS17
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.