Software and System Testing for Center Of Excellent that comply with AXA standard
Owns QA environments and leads a team of QA Engineers in the execution of Testing Center of Excellence efforts across a defined set of Software Systems
• Provides technical expertise in Test Automation, Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools and Techniques across the teams.
• Be accountable for the test automation projects, mentor, and provide leadership to the QA automation engineers and managers.
• Responsible for defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects.
At AXA, we support millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
Present in 64 countries, AXA’s 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors provide their expertise in support of 103 million customers through four core business activities: Property & Casualty Insurance; Life & Savings; Health Insurance; and Asset Management. In a fast-evolving world, AXA anticipates change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of its customers.
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in the world - onto even greater things. At AXA, we want our people to wake up every day with the drive and inspiration of our noble mission; collectively, we want to empower people to live a better life.
• Dynamic working environment
• Comprehensive learning and development program
• Opportunity for international working assignment
• Competitive remuneration package
• Interesting employee engagement program