- Be in charge of running and managing thier respective team
- Provide the support to the team by liaising with different stakeholders for their supporting including but not limited to Call Escalation, Case resolution, contingency support, knowledge transfer etc.
- Set targets for all other call center agents to meet up with
- Schedule and organize shift patterns for other team members to ensure that customers are never left unattended to
- Understand all organization’s products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate same to all team members
- Prepare forecasts and budgets for the call center
- Monitor all calls to ensure that due procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to
- Facilitate and organize training session for all agents and participate in recruitment of new call center agents
- Conduct regular review of all call center agents performance and organize training sessions for under performers
- Submit regular reports to management and seek new ideas and strategies to improve performance at the center
- Keep up with trends and happenings in the industry and ensuring adherence to industry standards
- Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment for all other team members and delegate duties to all team members.
- Accountable for Staff development and retention
- Case Management including Soft complaint escalation etc. Close loop feedback
- Degree with 3 years customer service or contact centre management experience
- Experience in Insurance industry would be an advantage
- Highly customer focused with a strong drive and enthusiasm to improve service excellence and customer advocacy
- Excellent leadership skills in developing, engaging and retenting a high
- performance team
- Proven abilities in operational improvement, organizational planning and project management
- Strong business sense with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.