Prepare management and sales reports
- Prepare regular and ad hoc management reports for Management’s review and action
- Prepare various sales performance tracking reports for Sales Management’s review and action
- Prepare sales incentive validation reports and payment sign-off
Perform data mining and business analysis
Support budget monitoring and expense reconciliation
- Provide analysis on management reports, identify root cause or cost driver and to make recommendation for improvement
- Provide feedback on result of data analysis, either regular or ad hoc, and to share insights on exceptional trend for Management’s attention
- Implement process improvement ideas, include report enhancement and automation
- Monitor Channel expenses against budgets and loadings
- Perform monthly reconciliation on Channel expenses, identify and follow up on irregular charges
- Assist review and approval of annual operation budget
Support projects and new initiatives
- Uphold timely and proper filing system for all approval papers and documentation
- Ensure data maintenance comply with internal and regulatory guidelines
- Participate and contribute to Channel projects or new sales initiatives for achievement of planned deliverables
- University degree in Finance, Actuarial Science, Statistics or equivalent
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in data analysis or performance management
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to details
- High capacity to organize and prioritize assignments with autonomy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Life AS400 a plus
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.