The candidate is responsible for assessing information risk and facilitates remediation of identified vulnerabilities for IT & Cybersecurity risk across the enterprise. Management of IT security infrastructures, perform security vulnerability configuration management and work closely with Business Units (BU) to ensure Information Security policies are integrated with business processes. Solid experience in Cybersecurity Operations, Incident Management & Response and Project Management.
1. Oversee overall operation of Cyber Security Operation Centre (SCOC) and Security BAU activities. Lead Security Incident Management Team to ensure proper co-ordination in the event of security threat outbreak, initiate remediation activities and work closely with CIRT team on Security Investigation/Forensic analysis. Resolve potential security attempt and vulnerability issues timely
2. Perform security risk assessment and technical reviews on projects that involves transfer of confidential data or third party access to AXA’s infrastructure. Regular meetings with Business Units/Clients/stakeholders to ensure all concerns or road block in business activities projects related Information Security are addressed
3. Proactively assess potential exposures of cyber threats and ensure adequate safeguards. Perform security vulnerability scan on network infrastructures to identify security weakness and work on the necessary remediation
4. Responsible for Cybersecurity incident response management and recovery process. Identifies and resolves potential security breaches and vulnerability issues in a timely and accurate fashion
5. Manage Information Security projects. Develop project work plans, scope, cost, timeline, issues, risk, communication and quality management throughout.
6. Assess potential exposures to cyber threats arising from arrangements to ensure adequate safeguards and a defined process for reporting security incidents. Recommend improvements and upgrades to the security posture of the organization
7. Manage overall information security compliance including Threat Monitoring, Patch Management, Vulnerability Management, Antivirus Management, Hardening and Identity management.
8. Ensure risk control issues are updated in risk matrix & tracked. Ensure all audit findings are tracked, remediated & closed on timely manner. Coordinate with Security vendors on management critical infrastructures: SOC, SIEM, APT, DLP, firewall, proxy, etc. Conduct review on the configuration and rules settings for all security devices
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Security, or Networking related field or equivalent work experience.
2. Professional Certifications: CEH, Security +, ITILv3, CCNA Security
3. Minimum 3–5 years of combined IT and security work experience administering and implementing IT Security controls
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance. We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!