1. Part time permanent Staff - Operation Analysis Trainee.
- • Analyze system changes and testing.
• Handle General Insurance policy servicing and other operational issues
• Support policy servicing automation/semi-automation initiative for smoothen existing process.
• Analyze data and generate relevant report on regular basis to ensure work efficiently and quality
• Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
2. Part time Temp Staff - Administrator (Temp)
1. For Operation Analysis Trainee.
- Handle daily administrative tasks and clerical works.
- Perform General Insurance Policy Servicing
- Prepare various reports team leaders.
- Knowledge on PC excel or others office software.
- Carry out ah-hoc duties assigned by superior.
2. For Administrator (Temp).
- Diploma or above
- Fresh graduate is welcome
- Good communication skill with good command over written and spoken English
- Basic IT skills and able to manage and organize amounts of data
- Excellent organize, planning and communication skills
- Proficient in Chinese and English typing
- Good command of Microsoft Office, Computer Software knowledge
- Hard-working, Careful, Active, Responsible, Enable to work under pressure and fast-paced work environment
- Diploma or above with 1 - 2 working experience, fresh graduate is welcome.
- Good Command of English and Cantonese.
- Self-motivated and good interpersonal skills.
- Hard working and quick learner
- Immediately available is preferred.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.