- Contribute to the definition of the Group Security assurance test strategy and approach to ensure Group Security assurance goals are met
- Provide assurance over the effectiveness of information security controls across the organization
- Scope and perform the assurance testing plan
- Coordinate the assurance testing issue resolution and escalation
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of assurance testing frameworks
- Contribute to the definition and maintenance of the Information Security Development Life Cycle and IS Testing Life Cycle including requirements gathering, risk analysis, planning
- Assure the quality of the assurance testing services provided by vendors or internal teams
- Contribute to the establishment and monitoring of the set up and industrialization of the information security quality assurance and testing services across all group services
- Contribute to the establishment of Information Security Assurance processes and procedures and roll out to across the Group, acquisitions and vendors
- Conduct assurance testing activities, coordinate the assurance testing staffs and work with other Assurance-related stakeholders
- Communicate critical issues and status updates in a timely manner to the necessary stakeholders
- Analyze functional specifications for completeness and to identify testing requirements
- Perform relevant aspects of testing, assurance, release management and environment management
- Embed Information Security Quality Assurance and Testing within a wide variety of projects
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- An MSc Information Security would be desirable but is not essential
- Information Security and/or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC or equivalent) strongly preferred
- Member of IISP or have the qualification, skills and experience to become a member
Overall work experience in the field
- Experience in assurance testing activities > 5 years
- Experience with vulnerability analysis tools >5 years
- Experience of working with specific Information Security Controls and Vulnerability Databases > 5 years
- Experience in network and/or firewall engineering, administration, design and implementation including experience in applying methodologies and principles for all levels of Information Security > 5 years
- Experience with technologies, tools and process controls to minimize risk and data exposure > 5 years
Skills / abilities
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix structure
- Operate comfortably at management level
- Good facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Good networking skills
- Team player
- Apply analytical rigor to understand complex business scenarios
- Fluent in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
To support our business strategy and digital transformation, AXA is building a new Group Information Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organization and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business.
Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees’.
At AXA, we lead a an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development : promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.