Account Manager, Corporate Direct
- To do business development ie secure new business
- To build and maintain good rapport, and provide good service to clients and corporate agents
- To achieve business budget and agreed KPIs
- To maintain good renewal retention
- To ensure compliance on AXA underwriting, service standard as well as operational procedures and guidelines
- To maintain minimal outstanding premium at any time
- To develop and bring in new business
- To ensure renewal retention is maintained
- To achieve growth in sales budget other KPIs set by The Company
- To ensure premium collection is within The Company’s SOP
- To undertake other responsibilities or projects (as at when required)
- Minimum qualifications – Degree or diploma in any discipline and/or related
- Professional – AMII / ACII/ DMII or equivalent insurance qualifications
- Minimum years of experience – Minimum of 5 years’ experience in insurance industry and/or similar role/capacity
- Skills – Proficient in English, Possess good presentation skill, Possess good negotiation skill, IT literate
- Personal qualities – mature personality, friendly and outgoing characters, able to work under pressure and independently, team player
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!