- Ensure the clients are kept satisfied at all times by providing timely feedback and solutions
- Answer inquiries by clarifying information
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues
- Fulfill requests by clarifying information
- Maintain call record and resolution by entering information to call center database
- Keep equipment/system operational by following established procedures
- Document/compile FAQ, lesson learnt, statistics and report to call lead
- Assist in test case preparation, execution and result recording
- Associate Degree or above
- Strong customer service and communication skills to handle
internal and external customers
- People-oriented, self-motivated, patient, cheerful,
- High emotional maturity and able to work under pressure
- Speak fluent Cantonese, Other languages such as English and
Putonghua are a plus.
- Computer skilled, such as Excel, Word, etc is preferred
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.