Under the guidance of the Vice President of Agency Management, maintains, executes, monitors the branch and business unit portfolio and ensures that the department:
1. Adheres to the company policy and procedures,
2. Complies to applicable regulations and guidelines,
3.Provides periodic reports on agency management, production reports and portfolio tracking reports,
4. Meets if not exceeds customers’ expectations.
5.Performs other related duties as assigned.Job Responsibilities
1. Update, maintain, implement activities relating to Agency Management portfolio:
2. Assists in preparing reports and data used in analysing, forecasting and addressing branch sales, portfolio mix and revenue growth goals tracking
3. Participates in developing, implementing and evaluating branch/business unit plans, work processes, systems and procedures to achieve or exceed monthly and annual goals, objectives and work standards
4. Assists in gathering intelligence and analysis on market and industry performance
5. Assist in preparing periodic external reports as required by the regulatory bodies
6. Assist in the coordination of new branch formation
7. Promote risk awareness culture that leads to satisfactory audit results of branch reviews. Ensure each and every audit issue raised are promptly attended to and followed up
8. Reports, evaluates and recommends improvement to enhance internal control system
9. Feedback and assist in enhancing the Department’s processes periodically.
10. Actively supports team to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded and the Company’s goals obtained:
11.Handles difficult or sensitive customer issues, requests and complaints and acts to promptly resolve and address these issues
12. Provide guidance, support and assistance to branch staff.
13. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational and/or training opportunities; reading trade publications
14. Accepts ownership for accomplishing new and different request and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
1. Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution; or at least 3 years of working experience in the similar portfolio.
2. Possesses excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel.
3. Good attitude and able to work in a team.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance. We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!