1. Underwrite Property & miscellaneous business
2. Execute strategies to grow target business for property & misc. line of business
3. Maintain profitability of property & misc. line of business
4. Ensure excellent customer service is extended to internal and external customers and within the set service standards at all times.
5. Organize/provide technical training to team members, business team as well as intermediaries
1. Assist to underwrite all property & misc. business within given authority and guidelines
2. Execute strategies to grow target business in consultation with business units
3. Ensure strict compliance to regional/local guidelines, external guidelines & treaty protection in force at all times
4. To be involved in all underwriting projects
1. Degree/Diploma in any discipline
2. Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Underwriting and /or similar role / capacity
3. Sound Underwriting skills
4. IT literate
5. Possess good presentation skills
6. Possess good negotiation skills
7. Mature personality, able to work independently
8. Self-motivated, team player and able to motivate fellow team members
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance. We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!