Assistant Customer Care Manager, Direct Customer
- Assisting Head of Retention and Direct Customer to manage & handle escalated cases, dissatisfaction, soft complaints from clients,
- brokers and client retention.
- Assist Head of Retention and Direct Customer to manage soft complaints and dissatisfaction, ensuring the team have been provided
- with adequate training, adhere to operating guidelines, work within their delegated authorities and meet departmental SLA
- Assist the team in servicing CCC customers and providing product options in achieving cross sell targets
- Handle and follow up cases escalated by CSOs or sales team
- Handle complicated / escalated, soft complaints and dissatisfaction from customers
- Resolve the case straight away if it is within own authority or coordinate with relevant parties if it exceeds own authority
- Provide the foundation process and system training that enables the CSOs to kick off the first call
- Act as floor coach from time to time
- Provide inbound and outbound training for direct customers
- Min. 10 years working experience in insurance or financial industries
- Good knowledge and experience in training is preferable
- Solid experience in insurance is preferable
- Good analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent written English and Chinese correspondence skill
- AXA product knowledge (an asset, not a must)
- Direct sales, sales, or insurance sales experience (a must)
- Knowledge or experience in running Instant Customer Feedback (a plus not a must)
- Know how in handling soft or formal complaints (a plus, not a must)
- Experience in quality assurance or call monitoring (a plus not a must)
- Confident in training CSO who do not have related job experience. Comfortable conduct training both in classroom or one on one setting (a must)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.