- Formulate marketing strategies to sustain and build
brand awareness, consideration, preference through advertising
- Implement integrated advertising plans for corporate campaign, new
product launches and various line of business specific programme
through ATL, OOH, events & digital channels
- Identify sponsorship opportunities that can help
build awareness and drive brand preference
- Create brand and communication solutions for the company that enable business
to meet the business needs
- Act as brand custodian to ensure the communications are in line across
- Develop and maintain ongoing brand tracking study
ROI to ensure media performance effectiveness
- Work closely with Regional and Group branding team in
driving and maintain branding initiatives
- Develop people through coaching
- Manage budget of each project and the full year advertising budget
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing
- Minimum of 6 years experience in Marketing, preferred in finance
- Proactive and can work independently
- Detailed-oriented and good project management skill
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.