Assistant Business Analyst
- Work with project team members for SHR and other departments to support various SHR projects or new initiatives, assist to prepare business requirement specification, review functional specification, prepare user acceptable test plan and test cases, execute user acceptance test, deployment verification test and implementation verification test to ensure each project deliverable in good quality.
- Conduct SHR user training for each responsible project.
- Handle system issues and coordinate with different IT teams to solve system production issues and provide solution to handle the fix.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor to support distribution channels and SHR department.
- Participate in special report generation for SHR projects or new initiatives.
- University graduate or higher diploma.
- Fresh graduate with part-time working experience is also considered.
- Strong logical and numerical sense and attentive to details.
- As a good team player to work in cooperative manner.
- With good service mind-set, willing to learn and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office application e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Macro and Chinese Word Processing.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.