The Alternative Asset Senior Structurer is supporting the alternative credit team in structuring transactions, investment strategies and portfolio financing.
He/she reports to the head of Portfolio Construction Team within the Group Credit Team (“GCT”).. The position is Paris based and is part of a 25 plus credit team within the AXA Group holding company’s Investment & ALM department headed by the Group CIO. The AXA Group Alternative investments portfolio represents an important share of AXA Group invested assets portfolio with Eur 100bn.
The primary duties of the Alternative Asset Senior Structurer are:
The Alternative Asset Senior Structurer’s work results in:
· Delivering efficient investment solutions for AXA
· Active collaboration with internal as well as third party asset managers
· Assessing at early stage the feasibility of new investment opportunities
· Analyzing the various risks of a structure, including legal, regulatory and operating
· Being instrumental in the optimization of the investment framework from a Solvency 2 as well as accounting perspective
· Knowledge transfer and successful integration within Alternative credit team
· Collaboration on activities including work with teammates
The targeted background for the Portfolio Financing & Other alternative asset class Underwriter includes:
· Master’s degree in Engineering (with applied finance or Economics degree)
· At least 10 years of experience in structuring highly complex investment solution within an investment bank or asset manager with:
o a focus on complex credit asset such as securitizations, infrastructure projects…
o a good experience of credit documentation
o a strong knowledge of asset management regulation: AIFMD, EMIR, Securitizations
· Good knowledge of insurance companies investment constraints is a plus
· Fluency in written and spoken English; French a plus
The Alternative Asset Senior Structurer exhibits the following in performing the role:
· Strong team orientation with capacity for intensive independent work
· Strong analyzing capability
· Strong writing and presentation abilities
· Emphasis on quality of analysis for internal clients
· Excellent Relationship management
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.