• Work with project stakeholders to understand the projects and prepare monthly project status reports
• Collate information from project status reports and compile summary
• Conduct regular project portfolio governance reporting to ensure timely escalation of any project issues (when required).
• Assist Project Managers to track the financial status
• Operate centralized billing processes to track & monitor the finances of projects
• Execute regular “run-the-business” activities. This includes, but may not be limited to:
o Project / Portfolio status reporting
o Financials preparation and analysis
o Meeting Minutes
o Templates updates, tool implementation, training and real-time support
• Facilitate and prepare materials for project team training sessions and new-joiner on/off boarding
• Maintain organizational templates and ensure they are up-to-date and properly retained within the departmental infrastructure
• Perform other ad-hoc tasks or duties as assigned by reporting manager
Experience and Qualification:
• A minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience, preferably some experience in supporting a PMO office
• Degree qualified, preferably in Business, Finance, IT/Engineering or related disciplines
Skills (technology skills to be included):
Ø Ability to work with financial information for budget planning. Solid understanding and working experience in applying finance principles or concepts, data gathering, analysis and reporting.
Ø Advanced Excel knowledge; Ability to work with pivot tables and formulas
Ø General proficiency with MS Office application suite, including PowerPoint, Word, Access, Project, and Visio.
Ø Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and project development lifecycles.
Ø Proficient in business metrics and strong analytical and numeric skills.
Ø Excellent communication (written and verbal) and skills with ability to develop concise and effective communications for specific audiences.
Ø Good interpersonal skills in building positive working relationships with diverse teams. Ability to influence, educate and collaborate to effectively achieve harmonious results.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.