Within the Security Awareness & Behavior Change
team in the Information Security Assurance Department, you will be part of the
Communication and Awareness team whose core missions are to:
Team members must be able to
support the Security strategy with high level recommendations but at the same
time propose and implement hands-on suggestions, solutions and contents.
- The Marketing & Awareness Security specialist
is responsible for acting as a Marketing and Communication
business partner to internal clients such as the Global Chief Security Officer
(GCSO), the Office of the Chief Security Officer (OCSO), Chief Information
Security Officers (CISOs), the Security Executive Leadership Team, global and
local security leaders.
- HELP DEVELOP and MANAGE the Group Security internal communication media to
foster a strong Group Security team aligned to shared objectives and sharing
the same culture in AXA
- KEEP regular contacts with internal clients to identify key topics and
strategic information to be cascaded, packaged and communicated in the right
and relevant way
- IMPLEMENT AND IMPROVE the communication strategy and action plans through
initiatives and the delivery of high quality communication contents, tools
and/or events as agreed with the internal clients and the Head of
Communications (on time and on budget)
- PROPOSE and DEFINE communication solutions to develop Security notoriety,
enforce legitimacy and make Security and attractive topic within AXA
- LIAISE with other Group
Security Communication members and different teams to ensure consistency, high
quality of messaging and reuse of contents
- MANAGE events and external providers with the support of the whole team and the supervision of the Head of
Communications & Security Awareness
and professional skills
- Ability to analyse a business situation and make communication
- General knowledge of change management, marketing and
internal/external communications principles
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, work within a
budget, meet deadlines
- Capacity to see the big picture as well as being detail-oriented
- Absolute fluency in English (ability to write in English is a
- Digital-savvy (capacity to leverage social media, to provide
community management support, familiarity with new digital behaviours…)
- Ability to deal with providers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong creative skills, ability to innovate,
to think out of the box
- Team player
- Trustworthy, flexible and autonomous
- Professional and target driven
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
To support our business strategy and digital transformation, AXA is building a new Group Information Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organization and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business.
Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees’.
At AXA, we lead a an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development : promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.