1. Identify, assess, monitor and manage all operational risks embedded within AXA Affin General Insurance business operations by developing a sound, open and pro-active risk culture, through business partnering with business units.
2. To ensure compliance with Group Standards and Regulatory requirements in terms of establishing effective Enterprise level Operational Risk Management Framework.
1. Risk Management Framework
* Ensure that effective operational risk management framework is established and implemented to comply with AXA Group and Statutory standards (includes requirements of PFPM and maturity models).
* Assist management in identifying and assessing the risks which they face including emerging risks. Understand the operating environment, and assist and guide each function to develop risk control measures and mitigation strategies.
* Continually improve and identify new and effective risk metrics that inform management about trends in risk outlook for targeted areas of risk.
* Company’s risk appetite.
* Capture, quantification and reporting of risk losses.
* Processes that result in regular risk identification, qualitative and quantitative risk assessment, development of action plans and tracking of progress.
* Relevant risk management information is regularly obtained for decision making and reporting to local management, RO, Group and Regulator.
* Risks under control with no major surprises and within risk appetite limit.
2. Formal Risk Opinions
* Express opinions clearly and ensure key issues are highlighted and addressed, ensuring that any proposals are compliant with AXA Group and Regulatory standards, mitigation actions are implemented. All Risk Reporting (local, AXA Group and Regulator) are of high quality.
* To support CRO in providing assessment/ second opinion for all aspects of Operational Risk including PAP, projects, IT, Data, etc.
3. Risk Culture
* Drive a sound risk culture, promoting open discussion within the business, debate and challenge across functional units, independent peer review as norm in key decisions, pro-active management of risks & issues.
* Work closely and collectively with functional units to support management in ensuring their key risks are identified, assessed, reported and management.
* Awareness and pro-active management of risks embedded in each function and in the company as a whole.
* Responsible to roll out ERM tool in the company.
4. Secretary to Local Risk Management Committee (LMRC).
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!