1. In interaction with the different Group entities, the position requires a specific understanding of local approaches and the Group dynamic in order to develop a common approach for stakeholders. The position requires technical knowledge on compensation elements, on general principles of the international mobility and on insurance regulations impacting the compensation.
· Assist the group Head of Reward and Equity in the design and implementation of the AXA Group Global Compensation policy.
· Organize the annual review of the Group Identified Staff (200 people) in interaction with the Material Risk Entities, for final validation by the Management Committee.
· Translate the regulatory requirements relating to Group-level remuneration into concrete terms: review of the Group Compensation policy, adaptation to regulatory constraints, internal validation of actions to be undertaken.
· Interact and communicate effectively with HR managers on topics related to compensation and mobility.
2. The position is composed of two complementary parties:
· Yearly recurrent topics (review of GSE and regulated population performance and compensation, definition of recruitment and exit packages, LTI allocation)
· Participate in the determination of the compensation packages, contribute to the support for transfers and mobility of the Groups Senior Executives.
· Organize the planning of the recurrent topics (ECR, benchmarks, grading) while assuring a smooth roll out.
· Project management to develop new initiatives in the context of the Group's transformation strategy.
· Accompany the change in project mode (i.e. transfer of the operational management of Stock Options to the external provider; setting up dedicated retention plans…)
· Participate in the RH transversal projects (reinforce of compensation technical knowledge, alignment of performance review with Talent team)
· Contribute to the preparation of Group and entities reports (ie. SFCR) with a focus on the compensation requirements from ACPR.
3. Within the C&B and International Mobility team, the position requires a good knowledge of responsibilities and skills of members of the team, in order to get the necessary information in a proactive way and be able to propose solutions
· Participate in the preparation of Group Compensation Committees
4. Project management aims at redistributing the team resources according to the needs of the topic and requires from the project manager to be flexible in order to be able to adapt to the various personalities, so the project is delivered within the deadlines and in getting the full team adhesion, provide with a high-quality results which brings new or improved solutions.
· Accompany the junior profiles in their mastery of the Reward subjects.
Higher level university degree in the field of Human Resources or technical, or higher degree in other relevant discipline, with 2 to 5 years experience.
English bilingual. A second language would be a plus.
Willingness to learn and transmit.
Discretion, sense of confidentiality and attention to detail.
A first experience in Project management would be a plus.
Ability to interact within an evolving international environment.
Organization, good communication.
Knowledge in finance and law would be a plus.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.