1.To achieve GWP set for the team.
2. Maintain and follow through business opportunities and promote AXA products and services such as Cross Selling and Win-back Account.
3. Ensure credit control and operating cost control are within target set by the company.
4. Ensure quality servicing by enforcing quality customer service standards at all times, such as prompt policy delivery to customer and monitor claim status of all accounts.
5. Underwrite all cases of business within the given authority limits and liaise with superiors/ underwriters on risk retention to ensure profitability by exercising prudence underwriting guide.
6. Coach and counsel team members to achieve desired performance standard.
1. Degree in any discipline.
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience in insurance and/or similar role / capacity.
3. IT literate.
4. Possess good presentation and negotiation skills.
5. Mature personality, able to work independently.
6. Self-motivated, team player and able to motivate fellow team members.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General
Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings
Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in
Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We
provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and
businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to
champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our
current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!