As part of the Groups Central Compensation and Benefits Team you will be working in a highly diverse, multicultural and agile environment. We are looking for individuals with an appetite to learn and grow, and to prove themselves.
· Support the central compensation and benefits on a range of compensation related topics, with a focus on equity based compensation processes (related to Stock Options and Performance Shares)
· Providing support to Equity beneficiaries, amongst who senior executives, and that amongst 60 countries
· Support the team on compensation related transformation processes (externalization, simplification, efficiency, customer-centricity).
· Participate to processes and business as usual activities on Equity Based Compensation topics to continuously improve the level of service to AXA’s clients (Group C&B, local C&B and Equity beneficiaries)
· Advise and support local Compensation & Benefits
Curiosity and able to challenge to status quo
Good experience in using Excel and Powerpoint
Able to work as a team as well as independently
Organized and focus on details
While conducting projects, ability to respond to simultaneous requests and manage stress effectively
Ability to conduct projects on an international and multi-cultural environment with agile project management skills is a plus
Communication skills in English are a must and French a big plus
Knowledge in the area of compensation is a plus but not required.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.