We are looking for a Senior IT auditor to perform independent reviews of IT domains and integrated audits across the various entities in the scope of the Central IT Audit team.
Internal Audit reviews the effectiveness of the internal control and risk management framework operated within the Group and directs the global internal audit teams to accomplish its objectives of providing independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes.
The Central IT Audit team is composed of IT auditors and managers covering IT audit matters at Group level and for various entities, including GIE AXA, AXA Investment Managers, AXA Liabilities Managers, AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Global P&C, AXA Global Life, as well as providing expertise and resources for the Internal Service Providers and the Regional IT audit teams and audits delivery.
As a member of the audit team, participate in the definition, planning, and realisation of IT audit assignments over all Technology related areas in accordance to our methodology, including assessments related to:
- IT Management & Governance
- Project Development & Delivery, Project Portfolio Management
- IT Operations
- Information Security
- Business Continuity
- Working closely with the lead auditor, responsible for part of the audit scope, including the documentation of the key processes and associated controls being reviewed
- Contribute to the draft audit report elaboration, including the formalisation of added value recommendations on internal controls, operating efficiencies and governance processes being reviewed
- Contribute to the presentation of audit conclusions to the management of the area audited
- Participate in the follow up audit issues and recommendations and monitor management’s action plans progress
Contribute to the development and the maintenance of IT audit work programmes / tools and sharing knowledge across the team
Technical and professional skills:
Education: Graduate specialising in information systems or telecommunications.
Experience: At least 3 years of IT audit experience or 5 years of IT experience in an international environment.
Skills: the applicant must:
• Demonstrate a proven track record of valued IT auditing work or IT risk management, at least 50% for insurance, asset managers or financial services
• Be passionate of technology (e.g. know how to search for IT related knowledge, attend to IS or IT auditing conferences, etc.)
• Show a great ability to listen, a critical mind, a good analytical sense as well as capacity for synthesis
• Be able to work in autonomy
• Be objective and rigorous in his / her approach
• Have good communication skills orally and in writing, ability to convince and to write clear, precise and accurate reports
• Be fluent in both English and French (essential)
• Knowledge of IT audit methodologies as well as IT standards and tools
• Professional certifications (CISA, CISM, CISSP)
• Having published articles or tools related to IT audit or information systems information is a plus
• Third language a plus
• Willing to travel for up to 20-30% of time
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
AXA Technology Services was created on January 1st, 2002. It is a fully-owned AXA Group subsidiary, providing AXA Group companies with high quality IT and telecommunications infrastructure management services.
AXA Technology Services operates from 16 locations across the world, employs more than 3,500 people, serves the AXA companies in 57 countries and manages an annual budget of around € 1 billion.
At AXA, we lead an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development : promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.