- Accomplish rating process for renewal and new business related with property, engineering, CAR/EAR, and liability (especially for business referral from broker team, and bancassurance)
- Accomplish rating process of inward account from others insurance company and broker Re; analyze based on our internal and regional guidelines, actively communicate if any queries to support defining appropriate underwriting acceptance
- Monitoring and analyze portfolio risk profile, especially personal accident and travel, to develop risk portfolio standard, in order to support underwriting improvement process.
- Provide some regularly reports for monthly, such as MOF report (Quarterly and annually), loss ratio report and others, ensure the quality and submission time in line with standard.
- Provide regularly reinsurance report for external needed (monthly) by ensure the quality and submission time in line with standard
- Provide day to day service in scope of technical underwriting process for internal and external partner; maintain and make sure excellent service standards, in order to support department’s objectives.
- Liaise for domestic and overseas reinsurance capacity and make a facultative placement if necessary.
- Involved in some regional project; prepare data requirements, perform in analysis and ensure data/report applicable and meet requirements.
- Perform and monitor compliance framework requirements, to ensure activities carried out comply with local and AXA Group internal policies and guidelines as well as external regulatory requirements.
Bachelor degree, majoring technic or science department will be advantages, or diploma from Insurance Academy with majoring general insurance.
Has 3 years’ experience in risk technical underwriting function, especially at General Insurance Company.
Applies technical knowledge of risk technical underwriting process.
Applies good knowledge in building construction, risk industry and commercial and motor risk.
Detail orientation, depth on analytical thinking, and having passion on outdoor activities.
Leadership skills, dynamic, focus on customer orientation.
High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency, problem solving and results-orientation.
Certified AAMAI or equivalents are advantages.
Good command in English.
At AXA, we support millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
Present in 64 countries, AXA’s 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors provide their expertise in support of 103 million customers through four core business activities: Property & Casualty Insurance; Life & Savings; Health Insurance; and Asset Management. In a fast-evolving world, AXA anticipates change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of its customers.
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in the world - onto even greater things. At AXA, we want our people to wake up every day with the drive and inspiration of our noble mission; collectively, we want to empower people to live a better life.
AXA General Insurance operates through various distribution channels such as direct marketing, agency, broker, bancassurance, and alternate distribution, with constant expansion of its network in Indonesia. Serving more than 51.000 clients in Indonesia and supported by more than 500 sales force and 8 branch office.
AXA General Insurance provides a various range of general insurance protection. AXA General Insurance products vary from Personal Insurance such as home & contents, private motor, travel, individual & family health and personal accident insurance to Business Insurance such as property, office, manufacturing, marine cargo, motor and group health accident.
- Dynamic working environment
- Countinous learning and development program
- Life balance working environment
- Opportunity to work at other AXA entity in Asia