1. Conducts regular training needs analysis in order to determine the most relevant and cost effective training solution for new FA that will improve individual/team knowledge, skills and business performance
2. Contributes to the design, development and production of training materials, documents and manual with Program Development to ensure consistency and quality of content and delivery to meet the specific needs of new FA
3. Designs and develops a planned and ongoing training program that provide learning resources and tools to improve performance and optimize on the potential team
4. Evaluates and reviews training materials and tools utilized on the company, update as appropriate to ensure maximum effectiveness
5. Manages and maintain training information on the database/system for training reporting and record maintenance
6. Control and be responsible on the effectiveness and efficiency of the department budget usage
7. Engaging and communicating effectively too functional leader within AMFS, especially ASM and HOS to ensure thorough implementation and evaluation on the training program
1. Bachelor Degree
2. Experience in delivery training to sales/new sales
3. Comminication skill
4. Presentation skill
5. Knowledge in Insurance company
At AXA, we support millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
Present in 64 countries, AXA’s 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors provide their expertise in support of 103 million customers through four core business activities: Property & Casualty Insurance; Life & Savings; Health Insurance; and Asset Management. In a fast-evolving world, AXA anticipates change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of its customers.
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in the world - onto even greater things. At AXA, we want our people to wake up every day with the drive and inspiration of our noble mission; collectively, we want to empower people to live a better life.
PT AXA Mandiri Financial Services (AXA Mandiri) is a joint venture (JV) between PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk and the AXA Group which was founded in 2003.
PT AXA Mandiri Financial Services (AXA Mandiri) is supported by more than 1,800 Financial Advisors in more than 1,800 branches of Bank Mandiri and Bank Syariah Mandiri's 170 branches throughout Indonesia. AXA Mandiri was also supported by more than 500 Telesales Officer who market insurance products through telemarketing. PT AXA Mandiri Financial Services is registered and supervised by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
• Dynamic working environment
• Comprehensive learning and development program
• Opportunity for international working assignment
• Competitive remuneration package
• Interesting employee engagement program