The role Customer Service Officer is to assist day-to-day activities at walk in centre and customer enquiry, MCV Verification, etc. to maintain smooth and good customer service standard to customers
- Perform general enquiry at counter and support branch manager duty to ensure smooth and quality customer experience
- Support initiatives related to customer service, e.g. digital tool promotion
- Need rotate duty on Saturday and support duties among centres
- Sustain operational efficiency and team effectiveness
- Ensure departmental KPIs on handling daily walk in enquiries and contacts in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Support team leader to maintain excellent customer service standard as well as follow procedures in according with compliance/regulatory requirements, business strategy as well as established guidelines and processes
- Associate Degree or above
- Preferred 1 year life insurance experience, with 1 year of solid experience in service center operation and supervisory
- Strong customer service and communication skills to handle internal and external customers
- People-oriented, self-motivated, patient, cheerful, positive,
- High emotional maturity and able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.