Job Description – Officer
Operations & Transformation – SPO (Banca)
- Prepare Policy Documents with planned service standard
- Issue Certificate of Insurance & Cover Note
- NCD checking & release
- Perform Quality Checking
- Policy Jacketing & Dispatching
- Maintain proper record in EDM
- Premium refund checking
- Carry out other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office & Chinese input
- Knowledge in AS400 will be in advantage
Educational Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years or above working experience in GI policy admin servicing
- Formal Tertiary education, fresh graduate is welcome.
- Fast typing skill is required.
- Good communication skills
- Be a problem solver with positive attitude
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.