- Coordinating the Communications Network community on the intranet:
Editorial: identifying the topics to be shared, writing blog-posts on a very wide range of subjects (IT Security, IT Transformation, Data Privacy, etc.), managing the community.
Maintenance: constantly updating the community’s various sections (calendar, communications family). Managing the members base.
“After-sales service”: responding to questions asked by communications network members on our community (or via our mailbox) within 48h.
- Coordinating AXA’s network of communications professionals (getting to know others and making yourself known):
- Organizing regular one-to-one conference calls with communications staff in the companies: collecting questions, identifying needs, understanding the latest developments and news in the entities, sharing these returns on experience with the rest of the Group Communications Department, putting communications staff in touch with one another on core topics.
- Organizing monthly conference calls for the entire network: identifying the global topics likely to interest the network, planning the agenda and speakers, creating the presentation and materials, putting in place technical elements for the conference call
- Organizing visits to communications teams in the companies.
- Putting in place initiatives to support the Communications family’s continued professional development:
- Creating - and updating - informative or educational content such as: WelComm pack, Communications Family survey, Communications Family posters, AXA digital ecosystem explained, Phishing Awareness Program guide
- Setting up ad hoc calls or events on specific topics for the network
- Promoting training for communications network members (HR training or training on tools)
- Planning ahead for migrations to new communications tools (Office 365 features) and their impacts for the Communications family.
- Developing the Communications Network services
- working with the manager:
- Reviewing the Communications Network’s mission in light of changes to the Group’s strategy and tools. Making recommendations.
- Defining, planning and deploying the strategies for migrating the Communications Network community to Office 365 / Yammer for 2018.
Internship of 6 months
- Editorial skills: excellent writing skills in English. Ability to be informative with style. Ability to express ideas effectively.
-French language: Understand and speak French
- Community management. Excellent knowledge of the network’s key topics, ability to set up “operations” making it possible to unite the network
- Project management
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and basic web languages (html)
- Excellent office IT skills
Sense of curiosity: interest in discovering new topics, appetite for information, ability to listen
Good interpersonal skills: the Communications Officer is contacted very frequently by the network and must be open-minded and able to interact in an international environment
Creativity: ability to introduce a bit of fun for communications with communications network members in order to develop their engagement
Customer focus: ability to take action while keeping the network’s interests in mind, being reliable when providing services and knowing how to create a relationship with the network based on confidence and trust
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.