- Main responsibilities
Provide expertise on build process of all features on the Datalake
Provide level 3 support and lifecycle services on Big Data platforms
Provide guidance and principles on best practices to be followed, on new features and lifecycle management
Be recognized as subject matter expert for system configuration, fine tuning of the Big Data platforms
Support the installation and configuration of platform components for new use cases of existing clients and on-boarding of new ones
Create and maintain technical and detailed design documentation
- Experience with a wide range of big data technologies Hadoop and non-Hadoop including HDFS, Yarn, Pig, Hive, Impala, Spark, Kafka, Flume, R and other big data frameworks
- Experience in server infrastructure, extensive Linux administration (including Red Hat EL and Linux security hardening), good knowledge of security (SSL/TLS, PKI, various authentication methods) and Unix/Linux, Ruby, Python or other scripting languages
- Solid Skills in building and conception of high resilient data driven architecture
- Development knowledge of J2EE and design patterns in a distributed, multi-platform, heterogeneous computing environment
- Experience with data implementations, data storage and distribution and good understanding of database structure and networking
- Watch the market and stay connected to relevant group of experts to understand and anticipate technologies trends
- Experience in working in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Work and get results in international teams and multi-cultural environment
- Work with minimal direct guidance, self-motivated and proactive
- Work in a collaborative model, side by side with the business
- Contribute to internal and external communities of experts
- Creative and innovation-mindset
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Persistent way of working
- Fast adaptation to changing requirements
- Practical, hands on approach to get results
- Customer centric
- Solution & value oriented
- English proficiency
- French (nice to have)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Technology Services was created on January 1st, 2002. It is a fully-owned AXA Group subsidiary, providing AXA Group companies with high quality IT and telecommunications infrastructure management services.
AXA Technology Services operates from 16 locations across the world, employs more than 3,500 people, serves the AXA companies in 57 countries and manages an annual budget of around € 1 billion.
At AXA, we lead an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development : promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.