- Generate Life Reinsurance reports for the Executive Committee, external audits and local regulators
- Analyse the effectiveness of new and existing Life Reinsurance arrangement to provide accurate results and meaningful conclusions
- Prepares and validates renewal data information provided to reinsurers
- Investigate and explain trends, errors or inconsistencies that have been spotted
- Outward Life Reinsurance administration
- Maintain the valuation policy database and perform regular data quality controls according to the AXA Data Quality (DQ) framework
- Report control results to Risk Management through DQ dashboard in a timely manner
- Maintaining proper audit trail of control evidence and performing data quality remediation actions when necessary
- University graduate in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics, preferably with all SOA technical papers passed or equivalent
- Preferably 1 year working experience in insurance/reinsurance field. Fresh graduate is welcomed
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail minded, self-motivated, able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of spreadsheets, database, other PC languages and modeling skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.