Help increase digital business & market share from pure online and web originated sales by optimizing User Experience (UX) and customer journey to online purchase in digital market.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in MIS, business, marketing, communications or related subjects
- At least 2-3 years of relevant digital/eCommerce role
- Proven experience of online marketing, eCommerce or related areas
- Strong understanding of Analytical Skills: data-driven thinker, results oriented, proven problem solving capabilities. Experience with analytical tools and IT skills (Google Analytics. MS Excel proficiency, DB management, CRM)
- Keep abreast of recent technology and process within the industry to remain at the edge
- Is familiar with standard marketing concepts, practices and procedures
- Anticipates problems, roadblocks, and plans accordingly. Willing to act regardless of limited information and uncertainty. Involves others in decision making to minimize potential crisis situations. Ability to respond effectively with rapid or unexpected change. Has a sense of urgency
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
At AXA, we support millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
Present in 64 countries, AXA’s 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors provide their expertise in support of 103 million customers through four core business activities: Property & Casualty Insurance; Life & Savings; Health Insurance; and Asset Management. In a fast-evolving world, AXA anticipates change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of its customers.
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in the world - onto even greater things. At AXA, we want our people to wake up every day with the drive and inspiration of our noble mission; collectively, we want to empower people to live a better life.
• Dynamic working environment
• Comprehensive learning and development program
• Opportunity for international working assignment
• Competitive remuneration package
• Interesting employee engagement program