- Support and coordinate regular management meetings including agenda and presentation material preparation, action items follow up, etc.
- Support and ensure effective conceptualization, development and rollout of strategic projects which enhance the effectiveness and productivity of the Distribution channels
- Provide business strategy and analysis support to the Managing Director, General Insurance to drive business performance
- Worked with the Managing Director, General Insurance on ad-hoc projects such as budgeting, management reporting and provide various administrative functions
- Degree holder in Accounting, Actuarial or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years in insurance experience with general insurance product background preferable;
- High-energy individual who can handle complex situations to achieve favorable outcomes;
- Capable of interacting with internal and external customers at senior levels
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Team player, good coordinator and diligent in following up on various enquires.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.