mission of the Financial Controller is:
a given geographic scope, support the senior Deputy Manager:
- Be the key contact point of the entity (regular
interactions, provide support and assistance, answer questions; ensure
that the entity understand and applies Group instructions; improve the
quality, timeliness and efficiency of the entity reporting).
- Review and control all IFRS data (actual and
forecasts) submitted by the entity; control the compliance of the reported
information with the Group instructions, timeline and Group methodologies.
- Analyze and comment the financial performance of
the entity on a regular basis (quarterly and/or monthly on ad-hoc
basis). Identify and analyze risks
and uncertainties that may impact Group financial statements, management
business monitoring. Alert the Deputy Manager.
- Assist the Group Audit process with internal and
- Assist the manager in solving IFRS accounting
transversal topics when applicable, support the senior Deputy Manager on ad-hoc
- Analyze some financial and profitability
indicators (ex: Sales activity, Earnings, Expenses); compile the data and
prepare the reporting at Group level.
- Review/check Group transversal reporting;
review/check the press releases and the financial documents presented to
the external analysts on a regular basis.
- Define Group common guidelines, practices,
instructions (ex: on Life and Savings reporting, on Property and Casualty
reporting, on Expenses reporting) and ensure their correct application by
- Identify, facilitate and implement process
improvement ideas to improve quality and efficiency.
- Graduated/Master degree in Finance/Audit &
- 2-5 years Post qualification experience
appreciated (internships; professional experience as actuary, controller
- Fluent in English
- Strong business analysis and synthesis skills
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial
mechanisms; IFRS rules, consolidation techniques
- Good knowledge of IFRS Insurance principles
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of (SAP) Magnitude will be an advantage
- Highly organized, structured & proactive
- Good inter-cultural skills; ability to work in
- Curious, proactive, reactive with a good Business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, remaining
effective always whilst maintaining excellent attention to quality
- Open to Change and be Flexible
- Good team player
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).