1. Delivered training activities based on roadmap training
2. Maintain good relationship with sales force, ASM, RSM to ensure all training activities align and support the business
3. Running varies training according to the roadmap training or corporate initiatives socialization
4. Execute learning development activities in accordance with the needs of each region agreed
5. Running training and monitor the learning development progress of new and existing FA in respective region
6. Proposed regular reporting and monitoring regarding training activities in region to Manager of Regional Trainer in timely manner
1. Bachelor degree
2. Experience as a trainer in insurance company
3. Communicative and mature
At AXA, we support millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
Present in 64 countries, AXA’s 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors provide their expertise in support of 103 million customers through four core business activities: Property & Casualty Insurance; Life & Savings; Health Insurance; and Asset Management. In a fast-evolving world, AXA anticipates change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of its customers.
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in the world - onto even greater things. At AXA, we want our people to wake up every day with the drive and inspiration of our noble mission; collectively, we want to empower people to live a better life.