- Create end-to-end customer and service journey across all MOTs, ensuring agreement with relevant business units and support functions
- Engage different teams within all LOBs, Product, Marketing, Digital, IT and Operation, etc. to bring the agreed customer, service journeys to life
- Use data and insights from various sources (CXT, NPS, ICF, Complaints, etc.) to drive and refresh CX strategy and improvement initiatives
- Assist to organise, conduct and drive the CX board and actions arising
- Work with relevant teams to improve Distributor Experience journey covering operational efficiency, knowledge, communication, etc. to ultimately drive CX
- Collaborate with HR, Communications and other relevant teams to drive employee engagement actions to promote, evangelise Customer First
- Manage on-going research work as needed, including product concept and proposition testings working with external research agencies
- Support in extensive Group sponsored research, including Value for Money studies and annual Customer & Distributor satisfaction studies
- Conduct market research & analysis to gather insights to support and set forward direction and as input into strategic plans
Reporting and Management Information (MI)
- Co-ordinate the development of strategic KPIs for the business and report business performance against those agreed KPIs
- Provide adhoc reporting, MI support to function head and other key stakeholders
University graduate in Business, Marketing or related subjects
Must have prior working experience in Customer Experience, Research and Project Management in financial services or consulting firms
Previous exposure to / knowledge of insurance industry will be an asset
6 - 10 years of relevant working experience
Strong interpersonal and people management skills – ability to facilitate working together across the silos
Strong analytical mind with focus on attention to detail
Proactive and with a can-do attitude
Good command of English, Cantonese and preferably Mandarin
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.