To support our business strategy and digital transformation, AXA is building a new Group Information Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organisation and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business.
Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees’.
· Lead the AXA implementation of the Target Operating Model, agreed between Group CSO and Local CIO, in line with the Regional CISO
· Act as a key advisor to AXA senior management (CEO, CIO, CRO, Regional CISO) on information security matters (e.g. information risk management, cybersecurity, information security control, monitoring, information privacy, operations, identity access management, security architecture, forensics)
· Act as a leader in AXA to drive information security in terms of assessment, risk appetite, report and promotion in an entity to advise and challenge businesses
· Drive cultural and organisational change throughout AXA and implement a sustainable information security practice
· Lead, develop and deploy a portfolio of information security services for AXA
· Contribute to the development of the security shared services and ensure implementation of the shared services within the local entity.
· Reporting to the Regional Information Security Officer you will lead and oversee identified security initiatives across the 16 AXA Asia Entities in 8 countries.
· Partner with Finance to develop and track department budget
· Monitor performance and improvement in key metrics
· Deliver operational improvement and financial benefits to meet or exceed annual targets
· A degree in information security, computer science, information management systems, information security or general management
· Information Security and /or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, GIAC or equivalent) strongly preferred· Member of Institute of Information Security Professionals (M.IISP) also preferred
· Experience in information security, IT audit or related area
· Extensive expereience in leadership
· Previous experience managing a remote/international team
· Previous experience as interim or acting Chief Information Security Officer, or extensive experience reporting to a CIO, Chief Audit Officer, Chief Risk Officer or other senior executive in an international organisation.
· Strong networking skills
· Team player
· Ability to apply analytical rigour to understand complex business scenarios
· Fluent in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.