The AXA Group, a worldwide leader in Financial Protection, supports and advises its customers, individuals and businesses by empowering them to live a better life.
The headquarters of AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities and is highly international (37 nationalities). It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy and is responsible for managing international projects.
The Group Corporate Development department is responsible for:
- Supporting top management in the definition and implementation of the Group Strategy
- Conduct the strategic dialogue between Group and the entities and deliver a consolidated country view
- First screening of potential M&A targets to assess their fit with AXA’s strategy
- Ad-hoc strategic studies at the request of the top management (e.g. competitors’ benchmarks…)
Role and Responsibilities
The corporate strategy intern will work on 2 to 3 projects during his/her internship, under the direct supervision of a project manager. His/Her activities will be the following:
- Internal and external data gathering on the market, the competition and AXA
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis (market sizing, business planning…)
- Participation in the definition of the strategy and implementation of the strategic initiatives
- Formalization of recommendations for the top management
Gap year or final-year master students from Engineering or Business Schools, ideally with a previous experience in corporate strategy or finance.
Key requirements are the following:
- Autonomy / ownership in his/her work
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Capacity to interact inside his team and with external stakeholders (from various seniority)
- English fluency (working language). French is a plus but not required.
- Solid proficiency in Powerpoint/Excel
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).