§ University degree in Information Technology or related fields
§ ITIL V3 Certification in Service Management
· More than 5 years of working experience in IT with over 3 years working in IT Service Management
· Extensive experience in IT Production Control
· Solid experience in Quality Management, including metrics capture and dashboard reporting
· Solid Experience in working with off-shore service providers to deliver significant portion of daily work from India, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and China
Skills and Attributes
· Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
· Willing and able to work long hours and on-call for high severity Incident escalation
· Fluent in English and Cantonese is a must
· Fluent in Mandarin is an added advantage
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.