MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To Support Head of Insurance and Financial
Risk in the development and implementation of KTAXA’s Investment and Insurance Risks Framework.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREA
KTAXA’s Risk Appetite Framework (RAF)
- Ensure that RAF is fully implemented.
- Ensure that the methodology for calculating sensitivities is adequate and enhance it when necessary.
- Measure the impact on KTAXA’s RAF of new investment proposals.
- Review the RAF Alert Limits on an annual basis Report RAF breaches and propose actions plan to resolve them.
Risk, Investment and Product Committees
- Ensure that all topics of Local Management Investment Committee (LMIC) and some topics of Local Product Management Committee (LPMC) related with FRM are reviewed.
Financial Risk Management
- Lead the monitoring, detection and mitigation of market, credit, concentration, liquidity risks.
- Responsible of reviewing all new investments proposals and write the risk section of IAP.
- Propose resolution of guidelines breaches.
- Implement new risk frameworks/guidelines developed internally, externally or required by regulators.
- Enhance interest risk management framework by implementing key duration gap and convexity gap.
- Provide support to the development and the monitoring of KTAXA’s Strategic Asset Allocation.
- Identify risks for existing and new derivative products.
- Monitor the credit exposure of KTAXA’s fixed-income portfolio and be able to prevent credit breaches by detect potential excess exposure.
- Implement the new exposure measurement for derivative counter-parties.
Participation products managements
- Perform the asset/liability segmentation to be used by the actuarial team in the new stochastic framework.
- Ensure the investment team buys the proper assets to meet investments guarantees.
- Recommend change of methodology if needed.
- Support ad-hoc projects both in own and related function divisions.
- Provide risk assessments to special projects.
- Prepare the regular reporting to KTB of KTAXA’s financial risk metrics.
- Review and follow up KTAXA reinsurance strategy on a yearly basis.
- Support and develop the other team members.
- Be a back up on all topics for the Head of Investment and Insurance risks.
- Minimum 3 to 7 years of experience in life insurance, financial risk management, investment
- University degree in Actuarial, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Engineering or any relevant field
(Would be an advantage)
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- CFA/FRM designation
- Passed some of the initial actuarial professional exams
- Good technical and analysis skills
- Self-organized, logical and systematic
- Excellent team spirit
- Ability to run project with limited knowledge on the subject
- Good command of spoken and written English is must
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft Excel, World, Power Point
Would you like to
wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together
as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we
strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented
individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be
part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can
push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in
our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving
world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive
distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the
current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company
Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank
PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited is committed
to doing business responsibly, and to building
trust-based relationships with all of our alliances.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance cover OPD and IPD and
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Parent’s Health Benefit(IPD) for
- Company provides group health
insurance including his/her spouse and up to 3 children
- Provident Fund