- To lead and supervise team members to achieve team goal.
- To handle new project/Team.
- Monitor service standards of Processing team (Productivity, Turnaround Time and Accuracy Rate) or Call Centre team (Service Level, Abandonment & Unanswered)
- Review reports on daily basis and take proactive actions to address any operations issues.
- Plan and provides supervision/direction to subordinate staff in the team including distributing work, disseminate information and resolving operation issue.
- Conduct team meeting to review team performance and discuss any operation issues or problems.
- Initiate conference call or net meeting on a regular basis with source entities to review performance of service standards and other operational issues/problems, if any.
Appraise staff performance
- Evaluate team and individual staff performance to determining training needs.
- Initiate one-to-one review or counselling session with poor performers and establish action plans to improve their performance.
- Conduct midyear review & year end appraisal with staff.
- To develop new team or improvement projects and ensure the project is delivered on time, to meet the required standard of quality.
- Managing and leading the team to resolve cross-functional issues at project level.
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
- Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
- Identifying user training needs and devising and managing user training programmes.
- Providing regular status reports to management.
Update/prepare reports, SOPs, User Manuals and BCP plan.
- Participate in UAT on new/ enhancement of product or system.
- Work closely with QA team in Time & Motion Study.
- Work closely with HR in hiring new joiner /interview candidate.
- Build staff engagement and manage attrition.
- Able to conduct training, perform inputting or checking task as at when needed.
- Able to be multitasking and participate in other duties as assigned
(i.e. insurance/ accounting, etc.)
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
(i.e. language, IT software, etc.)
· Basic computer operating
· Good knowledge in Microsoft
AXA Leadership Competencies
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance. We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!