- Deliver excellent enquiry service via hotline, email and electronic communications to customers
- Meet service standard and KPIs according to internal guidelines and rules
- Handle general enquiries from internal and external customers
- Ensure daily work management is maintained – hotline, voice mail, email enquiry
- Follow up and liaise with relevant parties (such as supervisor, team leader or back office) to meet customers’ needs
- Contribute to achieve agreed SLAs and service standards
- Involve in ad hoc projects and administrative works
- Perform cross sell, up sell when needed
- Fresh graduate are welcomed
- Relevant working experience in Insurance or Banking Industry is highly preferred
- Good knowledge and experience in Insurance Operations is preferred
- Good interpersonal skill and with “Can-do” attitude
- Excellent spoken and written English and Cantonese
- AXA product knowledge (an asset, not a must)
- Direct sales, or sales experience (an asset, not a must)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.