· Develop and implement sales development strategy to deliver high quality sales development tools to motivate distributors performance
· Develop new initiatives to equip distributors with proper selling tools to drive the business and increase productivity so as to align with channel sales focuses
· Develop effective sales development roadmap to drive seasonal campaigns
· Work with stakeholders and Manager on initiative mechanism
· Assist Manager to liaise with stakeholders to communicate and manage their expectations
· Follow up with stakeholders to ensure feedbacks and reports are delivered timely
· Handle requests and inquiries for related initiatives
· Act as one of centre of excellence to support distributors business development
· Degree holder with at least 5 years or above of relevant experience
· Good English and Chinese writing skills in promotional and sales materials
· Good team player and with communication and coordination skills
· Ability to work independently on assigned subjects and is proactive enough
· Ability to adapt to change and work in a changing environment
· Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.