1. To provide information and service to our walk-in and call in customers.
1. To assist in handling emails to customer service departmental email.
2. To get customers to provide feedback on our services – walk-in touch screen feedback and call-in to reply short message survey (SMS) applicable to callers who called us using handphone.
3. Assist to reply incoming emails within customer service departmental email.
4. Co-ordination of lunch rotation within counter/ tele-service team.
5. Back up other team members when there is shortage of manpower within customer service department.
1. Assist in preparation of reports on complaints and CS operations when required.
2. Support of UAT when required.
3. On the job training of new staff.
1. Diploma & Degree in any and/or related.
2. AMII / ACII / DMII or equivalent insurance qualifications would be an added advantage.
3. Minimum of 3 years’ experience in and / or similar role / capacity.
4. Proficient in English.
5. Possess good presentation and negotiation skills.
6. IT literate.
7. Able to work independently and as team player.
8. Results oriented, initiative driven and concern for quality.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General
Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings
Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in
Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We
provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and
businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to
champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our
current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!