1. Management reporting and projections for AXA HK Health
- Lead the management support and controlling function to support the analysis and formulation of business plans, the measurement and assessment of business results for Health business (including individual medical products in coordination with the heads of L&S /P&C Controlling and Business support).
- Ensure relevant, accurate and timely monthly and Ad Hoc management reporting in accordance with agreed formats
- Prepare quality commentaries for dashboards, profit and other reports and financial projections, including monthly and Quarterly Business Review
- Draft market focused commentaries to support the investor compendium and other analyst communications
- Lead the overall strategic planning process including the SP financials process
2. Provide value-added, drill-down analysis, investigations, interpretations and explanations to enable business leaders to understand causes and solutions to business challenges.
- Undertake deeper investigation and analysis of reports/analyses
- Provide summaries, presentations, commentaries etc. to AXA HK leadership team
3. Develop and implement financial control processes and procedures in AXA HK.
- Facilitate the budgeting process and compile AXA HK budgets
- Assist HK CFO in the monitoring of the implementation of strategic plan, action plans, scorecard and provide management with variance analysis and deviation reports
4. Team development
- Ensure competent and motivated team to meet business challenges and objectives
- § Facilitate people development and a culture of managing change and with an ongoing focus on increasing automation and efficiency
- Professional qualification in accounting, finance or business administration
- A qualified accountant or an actuary with minimum 10 years of Finance background is preferred
- Experience in managing financial control and reporting, management information system
- Previous working experience in financial institution or financial services industry is preferred
- Results oriented with good leadership and change management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and good understanding of Health insurance products features and profit drivers
- Strong communication skills, with a proven ability to share simple yet accurate messages
- Strong people skills with a focus on developing internal talents
- Good executive presence and ability to communicate and engage at all levels in the company
- Fluent in English – Cantonese is a plus
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.