The DCFG is responsible for the management of the Financial Structure of the AXA Group and its different dimensions. It optimizes the capital, financial structure and employment of capital of AXA and of the AXA Group in order to support AXA and its individual business to attain their ambitions.
The new interns will be part of the AXA SA Risk Management and Control team in charge of the monitoring, analyze and control of the financial risks arising from all operations implemented at holding level.
1. Monitoring of our derivatives portfolio :
· Understanding the different financial instruments used by the Treasury department (debts, term loan-borrow, credit line, swaps, options…)
· Operating daily financial controls
· Providing the monthly valuations of our subsidiaries’ derivatives
2. Analyzing the financial impact of our positions :
· Taking part to the closing process and analyzing the financial impacts of our Foreign exchange and Interest Rate derivative instruments (analyzing the impacts related to P&L, collateral, counterparty risk, IR and FX sensitivity, liquidity …)
· Participating to the production of the financial dashboard as well as other group reporting
3. Strategic plan:
· Participating to AXA SA budgeting exercise (earnings projection)
· Providing tools for forecast and analyze
· Reporting to Management
· Helping to identify and implement action plans when needed
4. Monitoring of AXA SA risk appetite :
· Contributing to the analyze of AXA SA risk appetite review and testing the impact of the financial strategy
· Supporting the development of tools to forecast and analyze AXA SA risk appetite and providing reporting to management
5. Solvency II:
· Supporting the development of Group framework related to Solvency II at AXA SA level
· Supporting the development of tools to forecast and analyze AXA SA solvency contribution and providing reporting to management
6. Financial projects
· Taking part to all operational projects related to Front/Middle/Back Office aiming at improving the processes.
Position requirements :
· Professional and technical skills
o Final year of Master’s degree (or equivalent) in finance, actuarial, economy or similar
o Relevant work experience;
o Analytical skills / Ability to evolve in a complex and diverse technical environment;
o Fluent in English - both written and spoken;
· Interpersonal skills
o Solid oral and written communication;
o Strong autonomy
o Able to work in a team
o Customer oriented;
o Results focused;
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.