- Contribute to the penetration testing and vulnerability scanning activities across the Group, vendors and acquisition as required
- Ensure penetration testing is performed within defined constraints, in accordance with quality requirements and has minimal operational impact on the business
- Assure penetration testing quality performed by third parties
- Report, investigate and track defects identified during testing
- Scope and perform penetration tests and produce reports on the results
- Conduct the vulnerability assessments and penetration testing activities from business engagement and scoping to execution and reporting
- Assure the quality of the penetration testing services provided by vendors
- Interact with a team of expert penetration testers and ensure resources are appropriately scheduled and fully utilized
- Identify, analyze, exploit and recommend mitigating actions for vulnerabilities affecting information security and business-critical applications. Provide timely reports to appropriate stakeholders
- Work closely with the IS core team to uncover potential vulnerabilities in key information security products and provide options to resolve or mitigate
- Contribute to the development of penetration testing standards and documentation to improve proficiency and quality
- Continually maintain and improve the team’s technical capabilities through individual development activities, accreditations and certifications to remain constantly prepared to challenge the ever-evolving cyber threat
- Conduct attack path mapping assessments and produce specific testing and exploit plans
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- An MSc Information Security would be desirable but is not essential
- Information Security and/or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP, CISM, GIAC or equivalent) strongly preferred
- CREST Team Member/Leader, OCSP or equivalent
- CREST Simulated Attack Specialist or equivalent would be desirable
- Member of IISP or have the qualification, skills and experience to become a member
Overall work experience in the field
- Experience with vulnerability analysis tools >7 years
- Experience of working with specific Information Security Controls and Vulnerability Databases > 5 years
- Experience in network and/or firewall engineering, administration, design and implementation including experience in applying methodologies and principles for all levels of Information Security > 5 years
- Experience with technologies, tools and process controls to minimize risk and data exposure > 5 years
Skills / abilities
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix structure
- Operate comfortably at management level
- Good facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Good networking skills
- Team player
- Apply analytical rigor to understand complex business scenarios
- Fluent in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
To support our business strategy and digital transformation, AXA is building a new Group Information Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organization and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business.
Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees’.
At AXA, we lead a an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development : promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.